We Value Your Privacy
What is Personal Data?
Personal data is any information that may be used to identify you. It includes information that is both evident, like your name and contact information, and less obvious, such as electronic location data, identification numbers, and other online identifiers. It excludes information in which the identity has been obscured.
Links to Third-party Websites
AveNew’s website may redirect its users to third-party (external) websites.
We have no control over these Third-Party Sites that we link to, and we are not liable for their privacy policies or any personal information that you supply after using one of our website’s links to visit them. You should use caution and keep an eye out for any relevant privacy statements or policies on these external websites.
What Personal Data Do We Collect?
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you, which we have grouped together as follows:
- Identification data, such as first name, last name, job title, company name, etc.
- Contact data, including email addresses, contact numbers, and postal addresses.
- Property preference data, such as the type of house, location, number of bedrooms, price, and any other remarks, etc.
- Technical data, such as your IP address, login information, time zone setting, operating system, platform, location, type of browser and its version, browser plug-in types and versions, and other hardware and software on the devices you use to access our website. This also contains details from when you report an issue with our website.
- Usage data, including information about how visitors view or use our website, along with our services and products.
- Communications and marketing data, which includes y our preferences for getting marketing services from AveNew or third parties. We also collect your communication preferences.
- We also need to gather and keep track of data from outside sources like identity and credit verification bureaus. When we obtain information from them and how we intend to use it, we will let you know.
- Additionally, for other purposes, we may collect, utilise, and distribute aggregated data, such as demographic or statistical information. Since it does not directly or indirectly expose your identity, aggregate data—which may be produced from your personal data—is not legally regarded as personal information. For instance, we may combine your Usage Data to determine the proportion of users that visit a certain website feature. But if we combine or link aggregated data with your collected personal information in a way that makes it possible to identify you directly or indirectly, we recognise the combined information as personal information and will use it in line with this privacy notice.
- No special categories of personal data about users are collected by us. This includes race, sexual orientation, religious beliefs, political opinions, biometric data, etc. Furthermore, we do not collect data pertaining to criminal offences.
Your Inability to Provide You with the Required Data
In cases where we are required by law or by the terms of a contract we have with you to collect personal data, and you refuse to supply that data when requested, we might not be able to carry out the contract we currently have with you or are attempting to enter into with you (offering you our services, for instance). If this happens, we might have to stop providing a service to you, but we’ll let you know right away.
How Do We Collect Personal Data?
AveNew uses different methods to gather personal data about its users. These include:
You can provide us with your identity, contact information, and financial information by filling out forms or contacting us by mail, phone, email, or another method. This includes any private information you volunteer when you:
- Request for our services
- Request for marketing materials
- Give us your feedback
AveNew may collect your personal data from third-party websites and other public sources. This may include analytics providers, marketing databases, etc.
What AveNew Does with your Personal Data?
AveNew will only utilize your personal information if it is legal for us to do so. We will most frequently use it in the following situations:
- Where we must carry out the terms of the agreement, we’re going to or have with you.
- If it is required for our genuinely held interests. And those interests do not outweigh your rights or interests.
- When we must adhere to a legal or regulatory requirement.
Other than when we ask you for a price for a case study, and when we send direct marketing messages to people operating in a personal capacity through email or text message, we generally do not rely on permission as a legal basis for using or processing your personal data. You have the option to revoke your marketing permission at any moment by getting in touch with us.
Purpose to Use/Collect Data
AveNew collects the users data for the following purpose:
- To register new users
- To enter into a contract with the users
- To manage payments
- To collect/receive money
- To administer our website
- To deliver website content relevant to users’ requirements
- To use analytics for improving our website’s functionality
- To view and process applications if you have applied for a career opportunity on our website
We gather personal data when you sign up to receive Black Brick’s newsletter or other regular emails. You can always unsubscribe to our newsletter at any time.
If you have purchased our services and not opted out of receiving marketing offers, you will get marketing messages from us. You can request at any time that third parties or we stop sending you marketing messages.
If you choose not to receive these marketing messages, we won’t use the personal information you gave us in connection with a service purchase.
Changing the Purpose of Using Personal Information
Unless we reasonably believe that we need to gather and use your personal data for another reason that is consistent with the original purpose, we will only use it for the reasons for which we obtained it. Please get in touch with us if you’d like further information on how the new purpose is consistent with the original purpose.
If we need to gather or utilize your personal information for a different reason, we will let you know and explain the legal justification for doing so.
Please take note that, when necessary or authorized by law, we may treat your personal data without obtaining your consent and in accordance with the aforementioned guidelines.
Personal Information Disclosure
We could be required to disclose your personal information to the parties listed below:
External third parties, such as service providers, authorized third-party service providers, professional advisers, regulators and other authorities, etc.
All third parties must adhere to the law and protect your personal data’s security, as required by us. We only let our third-party service providers process your personal data for those reasons and in line with our instructions. We do not authorize them to use this data for their own purposes.
We have put in place the necessary security measures to guard against the unintentional loss, alteration, disclosure or use of your personal information. Additionally, we only allow employees, agents, contractors, and other third parties that have access to your personal information. They have a confidentiality obligation and will only act in accordance with our instructions while processing your personal data.
When we are legally obligated to do so, we will notify you and any relevant regulator of a breach and will have processes in place to deal with any suspected data breach.